Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nada, Zip, Nothing, Big Fat Zero

The title says it all. I didn't lose anything this week which means I didn't break 300 like I wanted. I'm really bummed but I don't have anyone to blame but myself. My exercise this week has been sporadic at best. I did exercise 3 days this week but only about 20 minutes on each of those days. I know I need to do better than that. Also, my eating hasn't been the greatest. I've slacked off on keeping track of everything and I need to get back to being as vigilant as I was in the beginning. Not a happy Fat Chick...sigh.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my Joyful, don't give up, don't be discouraged. You CAN do it. We should do a family challenge. Like to lose 10 lbs. before Thanksgiving (or your birthday) or exercise 25 times before Thanksgiving (or your birthday) and whoever meets the challenge gets a prize. Whaddya think?

Unknown said...

Hey, Leslie. I'm trying not to give up. Mentally, I'm just not there right now, you know? Maybe a family challenge would be good.

Angie said...

that sounds good to me! I need a deadline, something to motivate me. Leslie, since you came up with it, plan it and we'll sign on the dotted line! Hey, maybe we could have Dad put a prize up for us since we are all broke! LOL first one to lose 10 lbs, gets 20 bucks!?

 

design by suckmylolly.com