Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Goodbye 40 lbs!!

Imagine my surprise this morning when I weighed in and lost 3 lbs after 4 weeks of nothing! The best part is that this 3 lbs finally put me at the 40 lb milestone. This loss proves to me that sticking with my exercise program and WW works. I am so excited!

All the changes I've seen in my clothes and in how I feel, are really keeping me motivated. I tried on my engagement ring which I haven't worn in 5 years, and I can finally get it on my finger! Not on top of my wedding band, but hey, I'll take what I can get...LOL My undergarments are loose, my pants are incredibly baggy and my shirts are no longer tight. Things are looking good for this fat chick!

My next milestone? Well, actually there are two of them: getting below 300 lbs and losing a total of 60 lbs by my 39th birthday which is on November 23. I'm pretty sure I can reach those goals in the next 2+ months.

Thank you for all your support and reading my ramblings. I couldn't do this without you guys!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats Trishie!! I knew you could do it! You must be so proud of you, I know I am!

I need to get re-motivated and back on the tracking my food, so I can brag about another weight loss. I'm seriously off track.

We will persevere! We are persevering!

Love you!!

Unknown said...

Angie, one thing ran through my mind when I weighed in this morning: The program works if you work the program. I know I stole that from AA or NA or all of them, but it applies with this as well. The better I am on WW and with my exercise the more I see the results. We got this, cuz!!

 

design by suckmylolly.com