Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No Weigh-In This Week

I’ve made a decision that may not seem right to most people but it is the best decision for me. I’m going to skip my weigh-in this week. No, it’s not cheating. Let me explain.

I’ve had two weeks in a row where I haven’t lost or gained anything. I’ve stayed exactly the same and that has been depressing. I’ve spent the last 5 days camping where I did a bit of drinking. I’m sure that the water gain from that alone will show up on the scale this week. I know me. I can’t take a third week of no progress or even worse, a gain. I will lose all my momentum and slide right back into my dangerously bad habits. Considering I have little, okay, no patience at all, I know that one more week without any progress will hurt me badly.

So, I’m going to give myself a reprieve this week. No scale. No weigh-in. I’m back home and back on my WW plan. I’ve also jumped right back into exercising by doing workout #4 of my 6 week challenge today. I’m going to give myself a little chance to recover from whatever damage I may have done this week. Allow myself a little time to lose the water weight from the alcohol. Basically, just let me take a moment to catch my breath.

I’ll be back on the scale next week no matter what. I promise!

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com