Saturday, September 11, 2010

My New Exercise Log

You will notice on the right side of my blog a new little section called "Exercise Log - 6 Week Challenge (24 Workouts)". I added this today for a specific reason. No matter how many times I say I have come to the conclusion that exercise is good for me, I will still take any excuse not to do it. You'd think that after seeing the proof for myself, my little brain would grasp the concept that I need to exercise and keep doing it. But..nooooo...LOL I can't possibly do that. Maybe it's the part of me that hates being told what to do that controls that. Yep, I'm sure that's it...LOL

Take today for example. I finally got dressed to exercise and as soon as I turned on the Wii, my controller went dead. I have to place the controller on a charger to recharge the batteries. I guess if I can't use the controller, I can't exercise, right? Wrong!! I can put regular batteries in it and not change my plans which is what I did. The sad thing is that it took everything in me to do that! I'm pathetic..LOL

I'm doing the EA Sports Active More Workouts 6 Week Challenge. You work out 4 days a week for a total of 24 workouts. I'm going to try to do the workouts twice each day. The reason for that is because I set the game to low intensity because I am now using a medium resistance band and wearing 1 lb weight gloves while working out. I need to work back up to the medium intensity level using this equipment. But the low intensity is still a bit easy so I decided if I do it twice it will make up the difference. And my goal is to finish the challenge in less than 6 weeks!!

To help me reach my goal, I've decided to make myself accountable to you. Yes, you. All of you who take the time to read my blog. You can now track my progress when it comes to exercise and feel free to call me out on it if you see me slacking. Obviously, I need it...LOL

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com