Friday, June 11, 2010

Healthy vs. Skinny

You may wonder why this is a fat chick’s journey to health and not to thin or skinny. You can never be too rich or too thin, right? Being skinny or thin is THE dream of every fat person in the world. Isn’t it?

I thought a lot about that and the truth of the matter is I will never be skinny or thin. I’m not built that way. A size 2 is something that is so far out of my realm of reality. Even when I lost all my weight before, I never referred to myself as skinny or thin. That just isn’t me. I will say “smaller”. Here are some body basics for me: I will always have boobs, booty and thighs. I will always be curvy, voluptuous, whatever you want to call it. It’s who I am and I’m okay with that. The size of the average woman in the USA is a 14. I would love to be a 14! Heck, at this point an 18 seems incredible. I’m not setting myself up for failure by dreaming of the day I will wear a size 2. But a size 10?...Now that’s the dream for me. :-)

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com